Maintainer is a Unity3D Editor extension plugin which will help you keep your projects neat and clean.
Maintainer consist of different modules.
This module allows to find different issues within your Unity3D project, like missing scripts, unused components, and many more (see list below). Some of such issues may be fixed automatically one-by-one or in batch.
Supported issues list
Learn more from Issues Finder overview video
Project Cleaner BETA
This module allows to find different garbage, unused stuff in your project and clean it up with few clicks.
Among regular garbage search and delete, this module also has optional auto cleanup of the empty folders on scripts reload (you may like this is you use VCS which do no sync folders e.g. GIT).
Learn more from Project Cleaner overview video
Common highlights for Issues Finder and Project Cleaner:
- Flexible filtering & ignores options
- Easy and comfortable results navigation
- Results export to let you share them with your teammates (example)
- extra care for the corner cases
- public API to integrate into your pipeline
Other things to note:
- Supports both Unity Personal and Unity Professional
- Full C# sources included
- Works everywhere where Unity works (even on Linux)
- Intuitive and easy to use, no additional knowledge required
Please, consider reading included readme.pdf to get started.
Current version: 126.96.36.199
Feel free to follow me on twitter for any updates!
Found a typo? Please, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform me!