Hi, friends! I’m glad to let you know about new XFLTool build 0.0.2 alpha is available for the download!
If you’re already have XFLTool 0.0.1 alpha installed, it should auto-update on the next run. Please, let me know if it doesn’t.
So, new in the 0.0.2 alpha:
– issues scan: shape filled with bitmap report says ‘filled with a bitmap: “%1″‘ – fixed
– issues scan: fixed log message for the fonts without embedded chars
– issues scan: added system fonts checking (_sans,_serif,_typewriter)
– issues scan: fixed duplicate log messages with nested animation issues
– bitmaps batch: added check for the Bitmaps existence
– fixed extra xfl path checks
– now you could target the xfl or fla (CS5+) files directly instead of folder with xfl file
– drag & drop (you could drag-drop xfl file, folder with xfl file, fla file)
– added Changelog page
– font changed and antiAliasing enabled
– another minor changes
As you can see, this build brings you some bugfixes and usability improvements. I hope you’ll like them.
I’ll be glad to have any comments, opinions, bug reports and any feedback at all. So, feel free to send me all you want to say about XFLTool!
Found a typo? Please, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform me!